Looney Tunes - Lola Bunny 1,2 DAN 3..: 1 May 2010

mUkA bUkU

anda baik hati..click la ye..=)

saya Sayang kam0o sume~!

Meh bubuh link anda...nanti saya lawat melawat..=)

tolong saya taw...click sini..

1 May 2010

ok...yesterday is my besday...
nothin special hapen in my besday..
but..really happy when hear my lovely sweety v0ice..
wishing my besday...
dear~~!!!...i love u s0 much~~!!!!
thnx 2 all my frens dat wish me hapy besday...
really appreciate it...

LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!!!

thnx 2 my dad n my mum for the special hugs and kiss in my besday...
love both of u..;D

dats yesterday st0ry...
and for today...
omg...really da bes celebration i ever had..
thnx 2 my famly...my mum,my dad,my br0thers..and als0 my sister in law..
hee~~...im really2 l0ve my famly s0 much...

about da present....
uppssss....
its secret..but..i'll tell u..
hahahaa...
and dis is wut i got...
i g0t a sweater from my brother n sister in law..its a Pink sweater~!
 comey kn..;D
from my mum and my dad..i got a teddy bear..Pink teddy bear~!
 haha..xnmpk lak yg pink nye..;p
from my little brother..i got greeting card..gues wut..its a Pink card~!!

im still wondering..why all of my presents is in a pink colour..
and the truth is...im not a pinky gurl...
hahaha...
h0wever..im really appreciate it..
thnx u all..!!
muuaahhhxx~~!!!!

ouh..bef0re i forget...

Happy Labor Day !!!
wink*2...(^_^)
daa~~~ 

No comments: